I'm not being credited. What should I do?
If you did not receive credit for an offer, it could be due to one of the reasons below:
- You have downloaded the app or signed up for the site before. Completing multiple downloads or signing up for the same site multiple times is strictly prohibited.
- You have completed the offer through another site.
To ensure that you are earning credits for offers, check for the following:
- Your browser is configured to accept cookies. Credits will fail otherwise.
- Any ad-block tools are turned off. This can prevent cookies from being stored, which is necessary for credit.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet when completing the offer.
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading. Some apps require that you reach a certain level or complete an action before you are credited.
- You have followed the complete instructions.
- Sometimes, points can take up to a day to credit. In most cases points will be credited within 10 minutes but we ask users to wait at least 24 hours for credit.
If you are not credited, submit a ticket by clicking "Support" at the bottom of the homepage with the following information:
- A screenshot that shows you have completed the offer.
- Any email receipts.
- The email address you used to sign up for the service (if it was required).
- Provide the location of the offer. For example, "I found this app under Download Apps."
Have more questions? Submit a request