If you haven't received credit for an offer, it could be due to one of the below reasons. To ensure that you are crediting for offers, check for the following:
- You haven't already downloaded the app, or signed up for the site before. Completing multiple downloads or signing up for the same site multiple times is strictly prohibited
- You haven't completed the offer through another site
- Your browser is configured to accept cookies. Credits will fail otherwise.
- Ensure that ad block tools are turned off. This can prevent cookies from being stored, which is necessary for crediting
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet when completing the offer
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading. Some apps require that you reach a certain level or complete an action before you are crediting
- You've followed the complete instructions.
- Sometimes, points can take up to a day to credit. In most cases, they will be credited within 10 minutes, but we ask users to wait at least 24 hours for credit.
If you aren't credited, contact support with the following:
- A screenshot that shows you have completed the offer
- Any email receipts
- The email you used to sign up for the service (if it was required)
- Provide the location of the offer within GrabPoints, for example, "I found this app under Download Apps